Get instant access to our Emotional Intelligence Course!
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. While intelligence can help someone get somewhere, it is emotional intelligence, or EQ, that will determine how successful they are in life. Trainers can deliver this introductory online course with confidence as they help participants develop skills to understand the characteristics of extraordinary people who can inspire, make a difference, and connect with others.
This course will have participants exploring:
- What emotional intelligence means
- How our emotional health and physical health are related
- Develop skills to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Different emotions and how to manage them
- The value of creating a personal vision statement
- Validation of emotions in others
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: History of Emotional Intelligence
- Session Three: Emotional Intelligence Defined
- Definitions and Thoughts
- Making Connections
Session Four: EI Blueprint
Session Five: Optimism
- What is Optimism?
- ABC’s of Optimism
- Pessimism vs. Optimism
Session Six: Validating Emotions in Others
Session Seven: Understanding Emotions
- The Seven Human Emotions
- Positives and Negatives
- The Emotional Map
Session Eight: Setting Your Personal Vision
- Defining Your Principles
- Understanding Your Values
- Considering Your Strengths and Talents
- What’s Standing in Your Way?
- Think in Terms of Relationships
- Creating Your Vision Statement
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan