Get instant access to our Creative Thinking and Innovation Course!
Trainers hear all the time from people who don’t think they are very creative, but most of us do not recognise that we are creative on a daily basis. Whether it’s stretching a tight budget at work or deciding who to invite to a project launch, there is a great deal of creativity involved in achieving success in business. Boosting creativity and innovation takes practice, and honing creative skills is a process.
This online course will help you teach participants how to:
- Recognise their own creativity
- Develop their own creative environment
- Explain the importance of creativity and innovation in business
- Apply problem-solving steps and tools
- Use individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas
- Implement creative ideas
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: What Is Creativity and Innovation?
- Creativity and Innovation: A Breakdown
- Know Your Creative Potential
Session Three: Individual Creativity
- Know Yourself
- Boost Your Creative Juices
Session Five: Developing the Right Environment for Creativity
- What Does a Creative Environment Look Like?
- Build Your Creative Environment
Session Six: Creativity and Innovation in Business
- The Role of Creativity and Innovation in Business
- The Birth of the Four Seasons: A Case Study
Session Seven: Where Does Creativity Fit Into the Problem-Solving Process?
- Problem-Solving Models
- Phase One
- Phase Two
- Phase Three
Session Eight: Defining the Problem
- Problem Identification
- Eight Essentials to Defining a Problem
- Tie It All Together
- Using the Power of Eight
Session Nine: Creative Techniques
- The RAP Model
- The Shoe Swap Technique
- Walk A Mile
- Using Mind Mapping
- Map It Out!
- Metaphors and Analogies
- Make a Metaphor
- Situation/Solution Reversal
- Reverse It to Solve It
- Bring on the Toys!
- Draw It Out!
Session Ten: Encouraging Creativity In A Team
- Plan It Out!
- Role storming
- Act It Out!
- The Stepladder Technique
- Brain writing
- The Slip Writing Technique
Session Eleven: Putting It All Together
- Nancy Clue and the Case of the Software Upgrade
- Create Ideas and Choose Your Solution
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan