Get instant access to our Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public Course!
Trainers who offer courses in public speaking, training, and facilitation know how scary people find speaking in public, but it doesn’t have to be so difficult! This great online course let’s trainers help people speak with more confidence in one-on-one conversations, socially, or in small groups. They’ll develop confidence and skills in communication and informal interactions to overcome their fear of public speaking.
Start delivering tangible tools and strategy to those who are terrified to speak up!
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Good Communication Skills
- Defining Communication
- Barriers to Communication
Session Three: Interpersonal Skills
- Asking Questions
Session Four: Getting Comfortable in Conversation
- Four Levels
- Level One: Small Talk
- Level Two: Fact Disclosure
- Level Three: Viewpoints and Opinions
- Level Four: Personal Feelings
Session Five: Practising Dialogue
Session Six: Redesigning Yourself for Strength
Session Seven: Professionalism
Session Eight: Maximising Meetings
- Four Areas of Opportunity
- Fifteen Ways to Master a Meeting
Session Nine: Sticky Situations
Session Ten: Controlling Nervousness
Session Eleven: Tell Me a Story
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan