Get instant access to our Conflict Resolution: Dealing with Difficult People Course!
Even trainers will benefit from this online course! Any one of us can feel as though people we meet are inconsiderate, stubborn, incorrigible, indecent, miserable, or passive-aggressive. Sometimes we can be equally awkward ourselves, and in this course you’ll teach how success comes from understanding how we behave, as well as how we can influence others.
In this course Conflict Resolution workshop, you can teach participants how to recognise how their own attitudes and actions impact others, effective techniques for dealing with difficult people, strategies for dealing with anger, and how to cope with difficult people and situations.
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Conflict as Communication
- Defining Conflict
Session Three: Benefits of Confrontation
Session Four: Preventing Problems
Session Five: Getting Focused
- Getting to the Heart of the Matter
- The Three F’s
Session Six: Managing Anger
- Coping Strategies
- Guidelines for Assertive Anger
Session Seven: Dealing with Problems
- Dealing with Problems
- Causes of Difficult Behaviour
Session Eight: The Three-Step Conflict Resolution Model
- The Three-Step Model
- Getting the Hang of Things
Session Nine: Practice Makes Pretty Good
Session Ten: Changing Yourself
- Negative vs. Positive Interactions
- Dealing with Negative Feelings
Session Eleven: Why Don’t People Do What They Are Supposed To?
Session Twelve: De-Stress Options to Use When Things Get Ugly
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan