Get instant access to our Communication Strategies Course!
Communication Strategies trainers will be able to teach the essential communication skills for success in life and work. One major goal of this online course is to help participants understand the impact that their communication skills have on other people, while they explore how improving these skills can make it easier for them to get along in the workplace, and in life.
This online course includes:
- Identification of common communication problems
- Developing skills to ask questions
- Learning what their non-verbal messages are saying
- Developing skills in listening actively and em pathetically to others
- Enhancing the ability to handle difficult situations
- Dealing with situations assertively
LearnMe’s online course includes a comprehensive suite of training materials, including a customizable instructor guide, student workbook, pre-formatted slides, assessments, quick reference guide, and more. Get this course now, and start enlightening your students with Communication Strategies.
- Enrol now and start today!
- Easy to follow, interactive learning
- 365 days access to your course
- Printable certificate of completion to hang on your wall and take to your next job interview
- Learn on your PC, Smart Phone, Tablet and iPad
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Creating Positive Relationships
Session Three: Growing Our Self-Awareness
- Do You Question Your Competence?
- Developing Confidence
Session Four: Communication Basics
Session Five: Communication Barriers
- Case Study: New Neighbours
- Common Barriers
- Applying the Answers
- Being Mindful
Session Six: Asking Questions
- Asking Good Questions
- Pushing My Buttons
Session Seven: Listening Skills
- Can You Hear Me?
- How Do You Rate Your Listening Ability?
- Active Listening Skills
- What is Said and What is Heard
- Communication Situations
Session Eight: Body Language
- What Do Our Bodies Say?
Session Nine: Communication Styles
- Dichotomies in Theory
- Dichotomies in Action
Session Ten: Creating a Positive Self-Image
- Seven Things People Determine from Your Appearance
- Pre-Assignment Review
Session Eleven: Frame of Reference
Session Twelve: Techniques for the Workplace
- Prepare, Prepare, Prepare
- Testing Our Theories
- Delivering Your Message
Session Thirteen: Assertiveness
- Case Study: A Negative Image
- The Assertive Formula
- Expressing Your No
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
- Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
- Personal Action Plan