Skip to content
- No refund will be given once a course has commenced where LearnMe is able to continue to provide the course.
- LearnMe will refund all prepaid fees if notice of cancellation is given prior to course commencement. For distance learning programs including all online courses a course is considered to have commenced at the time of posting and/or collection of materials or the transmission of the e-learning username and password.
- On commencement of a course the full fee is due and payable. This applies only to courses up to the value of $1000.00.
- For all courses where the total cost of the course is greater than $1000.00, a minimum of $1000.00 of the fees is required as a deposit. The student may then have the option to pay the remainder of their course fees as a lump sum payment up to $1500.00 or in instalments of no more than $1500.00 per instalment. For specific payment options and payment plans, please see information specifically regarding the course you are interested in.
- Students will only be permitted to transfer between courses in exceptional circumstances as determined by LearnMe. If a student wishes to transfer to a different course that costs more than the original course they will need to pay any additional fees.
- All distance learning programs have a maximum conclusion date exactly one year from the date of commencement. If the student has not completed all units by this date they will receive a Statement of Attainment for the units (if any) they have completed for nationally recognised courses. Short courses not nationally recognised will not receive a statement of attainment. For all face-to-face training programs it is expected that the student will complete training in class by the specified date.
- Students may be granted an extension to finalise and submit all assessment tasks and complete any additional training sessions in exceptional circumstances. All requests for extensions must be approved by LearnMe.
- No student will receive a qualification or Statement of Attainment until course fees are received in full and all assessments are received and marked as competent.
- If a student has elected to pay for their course in instalments, they must make all payments by the due date. If a student misses a payment their course will be suspended, no assessments will be marked and access to the e-learning platform will be denied until the student has made the payment.
- Funds paid for any additional course material purchased at an extra cost will not be refunded.
- All course cancellations must be received in writing and addressed to the Director of LearnMe. A request for a refund must be submitted to LearnMe for the refund to be processed.
- LearnMe reserves the right to expel any student who disrupts the normal operation of classes, does not adhere to course guidelines and/or requirements or who jeopardises the safety of themselves, the trainer, other students or someone else.
- LearnMe reserves the right to change, alter or amend curricula syllabi, course structure fees, conditions and any other matters or details pertaining to the provision of the course at any time. When such changes, alterations and amendments are made, students and all other relevant personnel will be notified of changes.
- Should LearnMe cancel a course for any reason. Students enrolled at the time LearnMe announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund.